Friday, April 26, 2013

The beginning...

April 26th 2013

Well, today is the beginning of my adventure! I have decided to launch a small brand and see where it goes. I had been working as a teacher for many years and have always had a special passion for nature. I loved the simplicity in its design that provided for all of its complex workings. I loved the raw, whole and organic beauty in our environment. As time passed and I evolved in my career, I noticed that something was missing. After the birth of my first grandchild, I knew I wanted to shift my career to something that allowed me to spend more time with him. After lengthy discussions with my oldest daughter about baby products, it occurred to me how many chemicals go into baby apparel. That is how I came up with the idea to naturally dye and create children's clothes.

Today I registered my company little b natural organics, got a tax ID number, set up this blog and worked on some dye experiments.  Take a look below!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment