Thursday, May 16, 2013

Here Come the Supplies!

May 16th, 2013



The dyes are in and I can't wait to start!  The only problem is that I don't have the clothing yet.  I've learned that in order to get a demo garment to look at, you need to provide your tax or business ID and other state tax information related to your business.  It seems like there are a lot of forms to fill out and I still don't know if I have everything.  I guess I'll have to call and see if there is anything else I need. Soooo much to learn...........




I do have a couple of samples coming, but in the mean time I can experiment with squares of fabric.  One of the books I just received with the dyes calls for everything in metric, so I ordered a couple of other things:



Once everything comes in, this is what I hope to have cooking in my garage; beautiful isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment